Monday, November 24, 2008

Schaumburg, The Economy and The Home Office

Times are tough, not quite soup line tough but definitely dollar menu tough.  On account of this budget setback I've found myself working in the Schaumburg office for November and December.  I've traded my deluxe hotel room for a country estate I've got to keep people from breaking into.  
I have replaced traveling the country with traveling along I-90, only to travel back to the quietest house on the face of the earth.  
It gets rather quiet out here, but its like a tutorial in being a grown up.  I get to enjoy mundane tasks such as gutter cleaning, snow removal, keeping the wildlife from destroying the garden, and turning off lights to save money.  Time to create a social life in Woodstock again.

1 comment:

Andriana said...

I love that you google earthed yourself